BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

folly beach boat.



There is this boat that is out off the side of the road where i live on the way out to the beach that everyone paints on for people who just got married, your birthday, or anything really. when i was first born my dad wrote on it but i cant seem to find the picture of it. he wrote my name, my birthday and stuff like that like everyone does. and its really special. i was curious that if i chipped the paint off that boat if i could find my painting. the boat is probably two feet thicker. it has been there for as long as i can imagine and there is something new on it piratically every day. its kinda what makes folly beach, folly beach. i was lucky enough to find a website that has many of the paintings people do on it. and here are four of my favorites. if you want to see more you can go here.


























0 comments: