BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sticky Notes.





I want to start out today's post saying that I forget things. A lot. I mean you could be like "sure Jessie everyone forgets things from time to time" no. i mean i could think something and 2 minutes later I will forget. If I need to remember something I write it down on a sticky note. You may have noticed in my blog posts that I use a lot of pictures. This is because I can save a picture, look at it, and remember what i was going to do. On another note, I just want to say Happy September, I am hoping for cool or mildly cold weather which doesn't happen much where I be from. I love fall. It is my favorite season. I love the temperature, the colors, and the clothes you get to wear in autumn. I'm thinking Ralph L. Changing the subject again, i recently read a blog post about nutella (i think that's how you spell it) its a "hazelnut spread" but personally i think it just tastes like dark chocolate peanut butter. You can put it on a lot of stuff. Like sandwiches, crepes, toast, it taste good in milkshakes too. I wonder how it would taste in coffee. Personally i am not much of a coffee drinker. Love the smell of it but it is just kind of bitter. I only drink it if it is in frap form and i can see that is has whipped cream on the top. Wont drink it plain. It has to have some flavor to it. I love Coffee Mate. There are like a gazillion flavors. My favorites are the peppermint mocha, vanilla caramel, creamy chocolate, and cinnamon vanilla. I here there is an eggnog one. A lot of people cant stand the stuff. Not sure why I love the stuff. Delicious. Enough about drinks i got some studying i got to get too. This was like a really long post. Bye. :)

4 comments:

Cat said...

All I saw was the nutella.... reminds me of French class last year :)

JESs said...

yea that was so much fun. :)

Cat said...

It was insane. I just remember trying to make a daggum crepe and it was just not working out for me...

JESs said...

i know cuz we didn't have any knives. :)