BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

blogspot and jakes :)

I dont know if any of you have noticed but when you try to go to blogspot it doesn't work anymore. or maybe that's just mine. But that is ok because blogger.com is the same thing so it works too. :) i do have a little video for you today. The theme song makes me laugh everytime. An old friend of mine and i made this an inside joke one time i am revealing it to you. It's an Irish cartoon about a dumb pig. lol. If this is the first time you have stumbbled across my little website i just want to say welcome and if you have a question about my blog you can go down to the bottom of my page and instant message me. I should be on most of the time. And even thho it may say im on sometimes im not im just logged in. you dont have to have an AIM account to message me. But whenever you want to drop me a line please do. :) Well.. That's all for now. Enjoy the video. :)

0 comments: