BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

And then i got a new skirt :)

Today I got a new skirt when I went shopping with my mom and I also got a mint green tanktop and a white v-neck but i like the skirt best. I got it at Old Navy. I love Old Navy. There is always something new in there. Anywho... today was a good day.

Photobucket

Drop me a line on my WIMZI Instant Messanger down at the bottom of the page, (You don't have to have an Instant Messanger account to message me. :) I'm online most of the time.)






2 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

Hey Jess how's it going?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That's a cute shirt. Sure I'll follow your blog!

Natalie said...

I love the skirt! :D Old Navy does always have some great stuff, and it's not overly expensive either. Woo!

Thanks for checking out my bliggity blog :)