BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

oh those silly vegtables...

have you ever eaten a vegetable and thought of what it might look like with a face. I got the idea when my mom said "spinach is the happiest vegetable." so here is an idea of what i think a few of our fave veggies might look like :)



Carrot is out in left field. He really doesn't care what goes on.






























Celery has a bad temper and may blow a
stack any moment.



















Lettuce is a very happy go lucky vegetable and no matter what he loves everyone.













:) I hope you enjoyed my pictures. Please comment and tell me what you think.



Drop me a line on my WIMZI Instant Messanger down to the side of my page, (You don't have to have an Instant Messanger account to message me. :) I'm online most of the time.)

2 comments:

Zhanna said...

I love celery! my favorite veggie!
Thanks for commenting on Emily the Strange.

Natalie said...

Awww, those are so adorable :D I love the lettuce, he looks so happy :) Oh and the Edward Cullen thing from the post before is hilarious!