BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

it's official

my life is now complete. my mom asked me to wash a chicken for dinner while she was out getting
the batteries for my ti-84 calcualtor and i thought "ok,this might not be so bad" but i was wrong! it was the most disgusting thing i think i have ever done, well..almost. i mean just look at it.
Would you want to wash that? Be glad you don't have too. :)
Even though I am not supposed to drink soda I do enjoy it. Especially the coca-cola commericals. I just love them. Especially this picture. I have set it as my desktop wallpaper. Show that you care about coke and set it as your's too. :) Jessie out!



1 comments:

Cat said...

I have cooked chicken before, Jessie, it's not so bad. Just wash your hands suuuuuuuuuuuuper well. :D